Thursday, September 11, 2014

How Food can cause ODD & ADHD symptoms

Food intolerance, mood & focus.

If you have followed my blog, you would have read about how we found the root cause of my son Michael's 5 year long battle with various challenges: Hyper-sensory, irritability, oppositional behaviors, focus issues, anger.

We are now at about 3 1/2 months after clearing Michaels diet of the foods that were a problem for him.

He is still consistently wonderful. His mood is very stable. His sensory issues are gone 100%. His focus has improved dramatically with no medication. I do not see any anger. There is no opposition.

He is the nicest person in the household. Truly.

Amazing.

If anybody is interested, google Dr. James Greenblatt out of  Boston. He is associated with Tuft's, and Boston's Children's Hospital.

He has a couple of webinars that are very informative, and provides a wealth of information.

Q

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome feedback on how I can make my site better. :)